The Flextool Planetary Concrete Grinder FCG-450 is compact in design and delivers exceptional grinding and polishing capability. Grinding efficiency is optimised through the placement of the motor directly above the grinding head, providing extra weight during operation. Additional weight can be added by moving adjustable head weights into position.
Featuring a height-adjustable handle, easy access control panel and central lifting hook, this machine is designed with the user in mind. The fully sealed aluminium gearbox provides enhanced durability and reduced maintenance. The floating dust shroud gives a tight seal, capturing harmful dust from escaping the grinding head.
This grinder is ideal for small to medium size projects on residential or custom commercial work.
- Easy operator access with control panel positioned within reach for optimised control and safety
- Variable speed allows operator to adjust grinding speed from 300 to 1800 rpm
- Floating dust shroud gives a tight seal, capturing harmful dust from escaping the grinding head. Fitted with 50 mm outlet for connection to vacuum system
- Two adjustable grinding head weights to increase pressure for improved grinding efficiency and performance
- 2.2 kW electric motor and inverter system for use with standard 10 amp power outlet
- Fully sealed aluminium gearbox provides enhanced durability and reduced maintenance (no drive belts)
- Quickly and easily separate the grinding head and motor from the main chassis for easier and lighter handling and transportation
- Height-adjustable handle for superior ergonomics and operator comfort
- Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
- Comes standard with 9 resin adaptors