- LIQUID HAMMER is a water-based, environmentally friendly chemical for cleaning concrete and mortar off your machines, vehicles and tools.
- LIQUID HAMMER can safely remove cement-based materials from almost any surface.
- LIQUID HAMMER can be applied as a foam, as well as a liquid
- When sprayed on machinery, foam “clings” to vertical surfaces-allowing more effective cleaning with reduced wastage and run-off.
- As a liquid form, it can be used to soak hand tools and forms.
- LIQUID HAMMER has been formulated for “on-site” usage. It is safe for use in applications where containment measures are not available to collect run-off.
- LIQUID HAMMER does not contain any hydrochloric, muriatic, phosphoric or citric acids. Equipment can be cleaned without fear of environmental hazards.
- LIQUID HAMMER is non-corrosive. This means that even sensitive engine components can be cleaned without fear of damage.
- LIQUID HAMMER is safe to use on bare steel, aluminum, fibreglass, brass, copper, plastic, glass, and on most painted surfaces. Always test a small area first, and ensure you follow the instructions.