The premium Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors set the standard for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
The Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactor MVH-508DSZ offers exceptional operator comfort and safety with features including a cyclonic air filtration system, seamless forward/reverse motions, engine tacho meter and anti-vibration and height adjustable handle. The robust, durable design and powerful Hatz 14.1 hp diesel engine, provide superior build quality and excellent compaction performance and results.
The Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactor MVH-508DSZ is ideal for civil and commercial construction projects, drainage and trench works.
- Engine hour meter and tachometer to efficiently manage service intervals and monitor rpm for optimum compaction performance
- The forward/reverse control lever comes with a built-in actuator for seamless and smooth transition between both forward and reverse motions
- Cyclonic air filtration system delivers superior air filtration to lengthen service internals and improve engine protection
- Anti-vibration handle provides low hand and arm vibration transfer to the operator
- Height adjustable handle for improved operator comfort
- Robust, full engine protection frame provides superior protection against engine damage and the hinge design simplifies maintenance by offering convenient access to all serviceable components
- The sealed clutch and belt guard protects against the ingress of dust and other unwanted materials that can prematurely wear out critical clutch component and V-belt
- Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
- Hatz 14.1 ph diesel engine with electric start provides powerful, hassle-free operation, low fuel consumption and long-term reliability
- Removable extension plates to easily adjust the width of the plate to match the job requirements
- 3 Year Mikasa product warranty