The MQ Whiteman Ride-On Power Trowels (Hydrostatic Drive) are available in twin 36″, 46″ and 60″ models. The MQ Whiteman Ride-On Power Trowel LD6SL (Hydrostatic Drive) is a fully hydrostatic 6-foot ride-on power trowel. Incorporating a proportional servo controlled pump and high-torque drive motors, the LD6SL can achieve performance levels that are superior to most other 6-foot ride-on power trowels.
- Electric pitch control with linear actuator control for precision pitch adjustment
- Proportional hydraulic steering for improved responsiveness and minimal operator effort
- High-performance B&S Vanguard 23 hp engine to withstand the rigors and demands of panning and finishing
- LED lighting for night-time and indoor work
- Full hydrostatic drive ensures optimum torque for panning whilst delivering the efficiency required for high-speed burnishing
- Easy access frame design simplifies maintenance and offers convenient access to all serviceable components
- Robust and durable heavy-duty spider plates for long lasting wear plates and hubs that can be economically rebuilt