The heavy-duty Flextool Drive Unit FDU-D2 is designed for use in the construction, hire and manufacturing industries, and especially for hazardous areas including mining, tunnels and refineries. It is fitted with a quick action coupling for easy connection to a wide range of flexible shaft submersible pumps and concrete vibrators. Features include a heavy-duty engine protection frame, recoil start and rubber mounts for vibration isolation. The FDU-D2 is powered by a Yanmar L48 diesel engine. It has a lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling.
- Yanmar L48 diesel engine with recoil starter provides hassle-free, long term reliable operation
- Universal bell housing fitted with 3-tooth drive coupling
- Compatible with most flexible shaft submersible pumps and concrete vibrators
- Heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel roll frame for increased durability
- Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
- Heavy-duty rubber mounts for vibration isolation allowing sturdy operation when stationary